How to create and edit an organisation page?
To create an organisation page:
- Go to URL: https://app.certif-id.com/sign-up
- Fill in the details and click on Create Now button
- OTP will be sent to your email address
- Enter the OTP and click on Verify button
- After successful login, you will land on the dashboard of your organisation page
Note: The certification body will be automatically created once an organisation is created. The organisation page and certification body page can be accessed by clicking on the logo on the dashboard page
To edit the organisation page/certification Body page:
- Click on the View Profile on the organisation tab/ certification body page to edit the profiles
- Click on the pencil icon to edit the page
- You can also add your company LinkedIn URL here (the link from the admin access and not the public URL).
- Click on tick icon to save the changes
- When a recipient adds the credentials (certificates/badges) on his LinkedIn page from Certif-ID, your company name would be displayed as the Issuers name if your company LinkedIn URL is added properly.
- Use organisation logo of the size 500x500 for better resolution