How to add a course and complete the audit?
Once the template is assigned to the organisation page, the organisation can start creating the courses (programs).
- Click on Organisation tab
- Click on Credential Manager - Click on Course/Program
- Click on + icon on the top right to add a course/program
- Fill in the required details.
- Select your certification body that will be available in the drop down.
- Template will be visible in the drop down only if it is configured initially. (refer the article "How to add designations, signatures, sponsor logos and configure a certificate template?" for more details)
- Add the details in Description under Overview tab, Course/Program Highlights and competency tags under Competency tab. These details will be visible on the public verifier page of the recipient.
- Click on tick icon to save the added details
- Go to your certification body by clicking the logo on the dashboard page, complete the audit from Certification body page.
Note - You can issue the credentials for a course/program only after the course audit is completed.